Replace an existing pool and empty back yard into a complete outdoor entertainment area tying it into an existing deck.
Estimated Project Cost (2017): ± $143,000 (not including the pool)
Estimated Project Duration: 1.5 months (Including permit inspections, subcontractors work, and pool removal and installation)
Project Location: Cream Ridge NJ
Completion Date: 09/17/2017
Schedule Your Free Estimate
After the installation of the pool we designed and installed a 1085 sq. ft. pool deck with double borders. On the shallow end and rear length of the pool a short retaining wall was put in place to add landscaping beds around the pool and create the feeling of an outdoor living space. We included some pillars for decoration and lighting with 2 of them featuring large fire bowls on the pavilion side of the pool. A custom built 20′ x 16′ pavilion was built on top of a 420 sq. ft. patio area featuring a bar area with MSI natural ledger stone panels and a 42″ steel insert natural gas reclaimed wood fireplace with a TV. We also installed a complete outdoor lighting package and a full landscape design complimenting their outdoor entertainment area. All pavers, wall blocks, caps, and pool coping are from Techo-Bloc. Outdoor lighting comes from Coastal Source and the bar appliances are all Delta Heat products. The two pillars supporting the fire bowls were also built with MSI natural ledger stone panels matching the bar area.
Materials Used: Pool Area
- 220 sq. ft. of Techo-Bloc Borealis smoked pine wall block.
- 80 ln. ft. of Piedmonte riviera wall caps.
- 1085 sq. ft. of Techo-Bloc BLU60 shale gray pavers for the pool deck.
- 362 ln. ft. of Techo-Bloc Villagio chocolate brown pavers for the inside border.
- 465 ln. ft. of Techo-Bloc Blue 60 shale gray pavers for the outside border.
- 132 ln. ft. or Techo-Bloc Piedemonte riviera pool coping.
- 119 ln. ft. of Techo-Bloc Parisian shale grey pavers for the coping border.
- 2 – 2′ x 2′ x 3′ pillars by the pool entrance built with Borealis smoked pin block and Piedmonte riviera caps.
- 2 – 2′ x 2′ x 2′ pillars at the far end of the pool to hold the two large firebowls with MSI ledger stone veneers.
Materials Used: Pavilion Area
- 20′ x 16′ custom built pavilion with upgraded vinyl ceiling.
- 420 sq. ft. Techo-Bloc Borealis hazelnut raised floor with a Techo-Bloc Rocka rock garden brown border/step
- 25 ft. L shaped bar with MSI natural stone ledger panels with a Delta Heat refrigerator and built in stainless steel storage units.
- 42″ natural gas vent free fireplace with a recessed area for a TV. Stainless steel fireplace insert with a reclaimed wood exterior.
Materials Used: Landscaping
- 20 – 24-48″ Wintergem Boxwoods
- 2 – Boxwood cones
- 1 – Phantom Hdrangea
- 3 – 2.5″-3″ caliper Rose of Sharon
- 1 – Chanticleer Pear, 2.5″-3″ caliper
- 8 – 3 gallon Hughes Junipers
- 4 – Maiden grass
- 35 – 1 gallon assorted perrenials
- 29 – 4-5 ft. Emerald Green Arbroviteas
- 5 – Limelight Hydrangea
- 8 – Fire Nandina red
- 4 – Dwarf Mugo Pines
- 1 – Globosa Spruce
- 17 – Red Knockout Roses
- 15 – yards of mulch
- 9 – tons of stone for highlights
Materials Used: Landscape Lighting
- 5 – Coastal Source MR-II LED spotlights
- 8 – Coastal Source small China hat LED path lights
- 1 – Coastal Source transformer and digital timer