We recently completed an entire landscaping, patio, and pool deck design for a client in Marlboro, NJ.
Our clients wanted an entire make over of their backyard in Marlboro, NJ. Our designers put together a complete landscape design for the backyard including a new patio, steps, pool deck, and pool coping.
Patio & Pool Deck, Materials Used:
- 2,500 sq. ft. of Techo-Bloc Blu 60 Harvest Gold pavers for the main patio and pool deck
- 300 lft. of Techo-Bloc Parisien Chocolate Brown pavers for the patio and pool deck border
- 103 tons of DGA (quarry process tone) material
- Geotextile permeable separation fabric for enhanced longevity of patio and to help eliminate settling of the patio
Pool Coping Materials, Used:
- 145 lft. of Techo-Bloc Portofino Chocolate Brown pool coping
- Dye colored joints
Main & Secondary Steps, Materials Used:
- Main Steps & Landing:
- Block on block construction including a footing block
- Total of 35 sq. ft. of Techo-Bloc Mini Creta Wallstone Harvest Gold pavers for the steps with Chocolate Brown treads. This includes the 25 sq. ft. landing.
- Secondary Steps & Landing:
- Total of 25 sq. ft. of Techo-Bloc Mini Creta Wallstone Harvest Gold pavers for the steps and Chocolate Brown treads. This includes a 16 sq. ft. landing.
- Grade, seed, and fertilize new lawn area
- 12′ x 16′ Railroad Tie perimeter for the shed area
- Various fill pants around the pool
- Several Arborvitaes behind the pool
Total Cost: $35,000 – $45,000 before taxes.