Last week we finished up our customers new pool deck and pool coping in Manalapan, NJ.
Along with the pool deck and pool coping we installed a sitting wall by the pool. The landscaping around the pool was designed to tie in the new pool area with the look and feel of the rest of the outdoor living space. The new pool deck and coping transformed the pool into an extension of the outdoor living space.
The hardscape design includes:
- 95 lft. of Techo-Bloc Bali Travertina pool coping
- 1000 sq. ft. of Techo-Bloc Eva, Champlain colored pavers for the pool deck
- 130 lft. of Techo-Bloc Blu 60, Onyx colored border pavers around the pool deck
- A 30 lft. by 2 foot high sitting wall featuring Techo-Bloc Mini-Creta Double Sided, Champlain colored blocks. Teco-Bloc Portofino, Riviera colored caps book ended with 2 ft. by 3 ft. pillars using Techo-Bloc Mini-Creta Architectural Collection, Champlain colored blocks and Techo-Bloc York, Black Onyx colored caps.
The landscape design includes:
- 5 boulders
- 5 tons of black mulch
- 10 tons of stone
- Lions Head maples, Alberta Spruce spirals, 3 gallon Winter Gem boxwoods, and 3 gallon golden mops
Total cost for the design: $20,000 – $30,000 before taxes.